Brief introduction of head office of the Kabul Medical University
The head Office was a major part of the university's affairs and under the direct influence of the head of the General Directorate of the Kabul University of Medical Sciences, the duties of the Associate have been fulfilled, with the main duties reflecting the instructions, rulings and decisions of the meetings of the Office of the competent authority for the knowledge of the relevant branches and authorities. Head of Kabul University of Medical Sciences.
Caring for the implementation of the guidance of the competent authority, arranging meetings, arranging meetings and decisions, arranging office documents (secret and ordinary papers) and archives, obtaining judgments and orders from the head of the Kabul Medical University at the school, suggestions and other documents, reproducing presidential decree Authority of the competent authority to the relevant branches.
1. Better affairs related to the Office of the President of Kabul Medical University.
2. Run time related affairs.
3. Setting and filing the documents of the secret and the office and the Archive in a regular and orderly manner.
4. Better set-up of meetings and appointments.
5. Maintain regulations, bills, treaties and agreements.
6. Accelerate the process of reproducing the instructions of the competent authorities to the relevant branches.
Major responsibilities of the Office:
1. Caring for the implementation of the ministry's instructions, the presidency of Kabul Medical University, the Council of Ministers and the Parliament, and directing it to the relevant branches for further information and consultation.
2. Obtaining the orders and instructions of the president in the letters, suggestions, inquiries and requests of the clients and referring them to the relevant branches for further information and consultation.
3. Setting up meetings of Kabul Medical University.
4. Registration of decisions and decisions at the meetings of the chair of the Kabul Medical University, affiliated with the relevant branches for further information.
5. Set up meetings of the head of the Kabul Medical University with the authorities of the Ministry of Higher Education and other relevant authorities for guidance on the problems of university work.
6. Adjustment and approvals of the meetings of the leadership of the Ministry of Higher Education and the Ministry of Education to the head of Kabul Medical University.
7. Duplicate presidential decrees for implementation of the relevant departments
8. Arranging and managing the documents.
9. Arranging and managing archival documents.
10. Manage and supervise the workflow of relevant departments to the Office.
11. Assessing the quality of the affected staff's performance in order to promote the recruitment of affected employees.