Heart Diseases Institute of Kabul University of Medical Science
Based on the proposal No. 64 of Kabul University of Medical Sciences dated 6/3/1392 and the proposal No. 108 dated 8/3/1392 of Honorable Ministry of Higher Education regarding the establishment of a Heart Diseases Institute of Kabul University of Medical Sciences with a capacity of 117 grades/ positions has been approved via Presidential Decree No. 1701 dated 2/11/1392 of honorable president of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
• To establish a heart center for teaching students, young doctors and treating patients suffering from heart diseases.
• To increase the capacity of students, professors and cardiologists
•To conduct Academic research on cardiovascular diseases
• To establish affiliation with heart centers at the national and international levels taking into account the facilities
• Improving the quality of teaching and pedagogic methods in the hearth field
• Providing an appropriate system of examinations and evaluation of The Heart Training Program
• Providing an appropriate environment for launching symposiums, seminars, academic conferences and practical works for students and heart doctors in the field of heart.
• Coordinating and exchanging of teaching materials with Cardiac Medical Institutions at the national and international levels
Heart Diseases Institute of Kabul University of Medical Sciences has been the first academic and educational training center for doctors and cardiologists in the country. Students from different faculties of the Kabul University of Medical Sciences, students at seventh year of medical faculty and trainees in specialization program are trained in this Institute.